As a counselor I have worked in a variety of settings and have specialized training/experience in these areas.
- Parenting Coaching and Co-parenting Coaching
- Teen/Adolescent Counseling
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Pain and Illness
- Substance Use/Addiction
- Lifestyle Change and Symptom Management
- Life Transition
- Grief and Loss
- Finding Purpose
- Career/Continuing Education Counseling
During Individual Counseling my primary Skill Building Areas of Focus are:
- Emotional Understanding, Calming & Self Regulation
- Meditation/Mindfulness/Mind-Body Connection
- Effective Relational Communication Skill Development
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Decoding perfectionism, self-esteem, social anxiety and personal values.
- Psycho-education on neuroscience, patterns of behavior, acceptance, coping skills, social strategies and identifying personal strengths and growing edges.
My primary Mental Health Areas of Focus are:
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Depression Symptom Management